Page's Resort Group
During this time, we are committed to providing our guests a safe, yet memorable experience at both our properties on Gabriola Island.
For the safety of our guests and staff, we want to assure you that we are closely adhering to the guidelines provided by our local, provincial and federal health authorities.
- Know not to come to work if have any Covid-19 like symptoms or have travelled internationally or have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19
- Will maintain a physical distance of more than 2 meters (6 feet) from co-workers and guests whenever possible
- Are practicing diligent hand hygiene at all times
- Trained to wipe down high touch points with sanitizing wipes
Mountain bike rentals are suspended until further notice. Kayak rentals are available with the following safety precautions:
- All equipment will be sanitized and rotated after every use and there is a hand sanitizer station at the rental shop.
- At least one member of the kayak group must be experienced with the operation of the kayak and the use of the equiment.
- Our staff will not assist the group with the adjustment of foot pedals, the placment of safety equipment or the launching of the kayak.
- The kayak group will not enter the rental shop. All equipment will be placed in a pickup zone where the guests will select what they need.
- The guest will be assigned a kayak from a specific rack position and afterwards, return the kayak to the same rack position.
- The returning guest will deposit the equipment in a designated dropoff zone where it will be sanitized and rotated into the supply.
With the current Covid-19 situation, there may be frequent updates to our procedures as based on Worksafe BC recommendations.